Asana with Google Calendar sync is my secret weapon for productivity. I am so much more productive when I have a to do list, especially Asana, where I can plan my daily tasks which I can share, and can use on both my desktop and mobile phone. It’s in my pocket when I need to review or change it.
Things you can do with Asana:
- Assign tasks to people in your “company” by emailing them and adding firstname.lastname@example.org in the CC
- Assign different teammates to sub tasks
- Assign due dates to tasks and sync them with Google Calender
- New calender view lets you see your team’s tasks by due date, drag and drop to reschedule
- Attach things from your computer, Google Drive or DropBox
- Your “MyTasks” area is only viewable by you unless you share a task and then just that task is shared
- You can copy a task
- It integrates with almost every other useful app
And I have only scratched the surface. I’ve tried tools like BaseCamp and Trello. Nothing compares to Asana. It’s free. What else do you need? Give it a try!