We needed content for our site so we ordered off of TextBroker. Here’s everything we did to get an acceptable page back from a quality writer.
Things to know about TextBroker
- This is where professional writers go for freelance work.
- Signup is easy, just following the onscreen instructions. You can pay with PayPal or credit cards. You must deposit at least $25, and each time you use them, they will withdraw from that account.
- 300-400 word article or page will cost about $10
- Only buy from someone 3-5 stars.
- When buying their content, be very specific and provide examples if you can. Here is my template I use before ordering content.
- Once you have found a few good writers you might want to pay them more and just submit work to those selected.
We went with OpenOrder
Here is how to get setup and place your first order.
Be sure to have a very clear outline and my above recommendations when putting your project up. Otherwise expect horrible results.
It might also be worth your time to learn from a writing professional what they look for from a client perspective.